Through howling storms and blinding, driven rain,
I’ve walked through fire when the spirit pales,
And crossed the floods of deep, unspoken pain .
Yet every trial that tested heart and mind
Has only forged a strength I did not know .
I leave the shadows of the past behind ;
It’s where the embers of my power grow .
I do not walk to simply join the crowd ,
Nor fade into the noise of where I’ve been .
I’m here to make a mark, to stand unbowed ,
With dignity that rises from within .
I am who I am—unshaken, firmly placed .
I cannot yield; I have no choice but rise .
To be the highest truth that I have chased,
And see the world through clear, unyielding eyes .
For it is Love that carries every stride,
Not just my own, but Love around, within .
It leads the charge, my quiet, constant guide,
The light through every place I’ve ever been .
So let the waters rise, let tempests blow,
I'm still standing, moving toward the light .
Carried by Love, there's only one way to go :
Forward, unrelenting, through the night .
Written
Created And Produced
By
Dave B Ransome Wonderland886
Black Enterprise USA

No comments:
Post a Comment